Our Secondary School
Eagle House School (Sutton)
Welcome to Eagle House School (Sutton)
Eagle House School (Sutton) caters for learners aged from 11 to 19 years old in our Lower and Upper Pathway Departments.
What distinguishes us from many other schools is our ability to work with learners to develop all of their areas of need – not just their education. This is possible due to our effective teaching teams and the input they receive from our in-house Curriculum Access Team (CA Team), which is comprised of our different therapists. By ‘streaming’ our learners, we can support those who may be capable of achieving academic qualifications, through to those who may be working at an early stage of learning.
Our unique multi-professional team works together to support learners in the classroom setting. This ensures that learners receive a consistent and coordinated education within a well structured school day that is both motivating and purposeful.
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is for each learner to live everyday life with a sense of self-worth, ambition and belonging by:
- Offering them an irresistible invitation to learn
- Supporting them to be all they are capable of being
- Valuing everyone as a unique individual
- Empowering them to overcome barriers presented by their autism
- Giving them the skills to communicate with confidence
- Encouraging them to develop their special interests into future vocational skills